What is Digital Photo Frame?
The digital photo frame is a device that can display digital photos without using computers or printers, you can choose to display one photo at a time or adjust it to slideshow mode in its LCD screen options (usually screen size 3x5 to 10x12 inches). You can consider it a piece of art in your house. These days many households use the digital photo frames to display their own memories and have fun while viewing their favorite photos. Most frames come with a built in memory storage so it allows you to exchange picture's directory to a camera's memory cards, though certain digital frames also through direct connection to a computer.
WI-FI Digital Photo Frame
Some certain frames allow you to upload your photos in personal web pages or e-mail them to some of your loved ones. Also you can share your photos with your friends in many sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Google+ and Picasa or download photos through RSS feed technology. This gadget can help you to do this job computerless with only a direct connection to the internet it usually supports wireless (802.11) connections. Many digital frames now use cellular technology to transfer and share files easily and faster.
Digital Photo Frames in marketplaces
In the marketplace, you will find several popular brands for digital picture frames, such as Polaroid, Kodak, Sony, View sonic, Ceiva, GiiNii, HP and many other brands.
How to Buy the Best Digital Photo Frame?
- Before you decide to purchase digital photo frame you must make comparisons between several marks of digital photo frames in the market; you must consider many factors such as Features, Ease of Use, Sharing, Design and manufactory Support.
- what that frame has to offer, such Image quality, supported formats, resolution, aspect ratio, Audio support, video extras, remote control, USB port, internal memory size, Wi-Fi connection capability
⇒Ease of Use
- standards process, which makes the device easier to use, such as image load speed and the presence of scheduled tasks as well as customize and adjust the photo in the case of devices with Internet connection
- it is important to consider in a digital photo frame the terms of design such as ways to display photo, portrait or landscape views, the way to install the frame using a stand or hang on a wall, the power-supply AC adapter or internal rechargeable battery (some frames mix both methods)
- it's important to have easy access to the manufacturer to fix any problem may you face. While some companies offer support by telephone, e-mail and online chat but all of them must offer a product a manual and FAQs. You also must check if the manufactory offers a warranty for the product.